Take time to reclaim your rest and honour the feminine energy within. Join Verity, Gabriella, and Katie on Saturday, March 30th for a unique day-retreat, designed to nurture and nourish!
A fusion of female forces, who have co-created an afternoon to help you come home to yourself; to reconnect with breath, remember heartbeat and connect to the pulse of life; Remembering the threads of goodness that are sewn into the gift that is you!
Together we'll seamlessly guide you through practices to invite self-enquiry, celebrate our female vessels and embody the feminine energies within us.
An ideal experience for you and your Mother, Daughter, Sister/ as a gift for your Wife or loved one this Mother's Day Weekend.
What to expect:
• Verity will begin the afternoon with a slow, yoga flow... linking breath to movement, for a dynamic, soulful heart-opening class.
• Katie will be offering hands-on adjustments with essential oils to elicit deeper relaxation.
• A sacred soundscape will soothe you into Savasana, before warming to the vibrations of your inner resonance, as Gabriella guides us through Vedic mantras and chants to awaken, enlighten and evoke joy!
• Katie will end the workshop sharing her passion for essential oils and how they can naturally support you and your family's wellbeing. Learn how essential oils can be used to enhance mood, manage emotions and discover ways to incorporate them into your yoga and meditation practice.
• Herbal teas and delicious, healthy treats will be offered after the workshop, with an optional Q&A for those who'd like to learn more.
Everyone is invited to join, no previous yoga, singing experience or knowledge of Sanskrit is necessary. Just an open mind, heart and willingness to unwind.
Investment: £40 for the afternoon.